Weathertech Seat Cover Washing Instructions
Clasp the safety strap and cinch it tight.
Weathertech Seat Cover Washing Instructions. To wash sheepskin seat covers by hand pour two caps full of baby shampoo into a sink of cold water. Rinse and let dry. Fold seat back portion over onto bottom portion.
Buckle the strap and tighten. Quick and easy installation as well as easily removable for cleaning. Protect your vehicles inside door panels from scuffs scratches dirt and more.
Rinse the Seat Protector. You may Tumble-Dry at Air or Low settings. Only use cold water when washing.
Semicustom to fit the size and type of vehicle. Do not pour detergent directly onto the Seat Protector. Do not use a dryer but hang the seat out on a line instead.
This is also true of using the dyer. Hang and allow to air dry. For added protection of standard canvas fabric you may spray entire seating surface with Scotchgard Waterproof.
Hang and allow to air dry. Buckle the strap and tighten. Position the Under Seat Storage under the backseat as shown.
- Britax B Safe Car Seat Washing Instructions
- Bubble Car Seat Cover
- Black And Green Car Seat Covers
- Britax B Safe Infant Car Seat Installation Without Base
- Blazer Seat Covers
- Britax Booster Seat Cover
- Black Racing Seat Covers
- Blankets And Beyond Infant Car Seat Cover
- Blanket Bench Seat Cover
- Bmw X5 Car Seat Covers
- Britax Replacement Child Car Seat Covers
- Bestop Seat Covers
- Black Cat Seat Covers
- Burberry Baby Car Seat Covers
- C3 Corvette Neoprene Seat Covers
- Bmw X5 E53 Seat Covers
- Black Friday Deals On Car Seat Covers
- Britax Stroller Seat Covers
- Bmw 2 Series Seat Covers
- Britax Marathon Car Seat Removal